Pure and Natural – 100% wool, fleeced and tightly felted to make the Quilter’s Pressing Pad the perfect ironing surface for all your quilt block and small fabric pressing needs.
Steam or other sprays are unnecessary because wool actually absorbs moisture from the air as heat is applied.
This creates an additional heat source underneath your fabric, giving you crisp precision as you iron. This is by far the best ironing surface I have ever used – it is truly that fabulous!
One of those investments and tools you won’t want to be without whenever you sit down to sew.
– Always have your iron setting to WOOL or MEDIUM HEAT for best results.
– Do not leave your iron on the Pressing Pad for too long.
– Because of how wool absorbs moisture from the air, always use your Quilter’s Pressing Fleece on a water resistant surface.
– -The Pressing Pad is made of wool, so be sure to store it in a well lit room or airtight container.
– For someone who is sensitive to the wool fragrance the wool may create a scent when used with steam. You may be able to smell a slight odor in the beginning. However, it will disappear soon after your ironing is done.
– Most modern irons use pressurized steam, and since the wool mats are porous products, it is quite likely that steam will go through the mats. When you iron on our wool mats it’s like ironing from both sides, so we recommend using a dry iron for best results.
-The pressure Mat has a slight smell of wool in the beginning; however, there is no smell after using it twice. The odor will not be transferred to your fabric.
ADD TO CART NOW and you’ll fall in love instantly with this Wool Pressing Pad!