10″x5ftPU Heat Transfer Vinyl Rolls
1. 0.8x 5’per roll(Royal Blue,Black,White,Red, Gold,etc) Into the volume of packaging, the maximum use of corners of the material, to avoid waste, cost control .
2.Thickness: 0.08 mm PET Liner: 0.1 mm.
PU material-perfect for detailed designs easily to cut/weed.
3.Perfectly transfer your favorite images to T-shirts,DIY party clothing, ornaments, garments, bags and other fabrics.
4.Most fabrics are suitable(cotton/polyester/cotton blend fabric).
5.Do not use nylon, velvet, acrylic fabrics, leather, vinyl which will melt and ruin the material.
1.Mirror/Reverse your image design.
2.Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat.
3.Cut your favorite design with the craft cutter or other carving machines.
4. Weed the excess material from the design.
5. Put the garment on the even surface and place the design on the garment at the desired position.
6. Apply the target design with iron, recommendations for transfer: (Temperature: 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) Pressure: Medium, Time: 8 ~ 15 seconds ).
7.Disperse the iron’s heat evenly.
Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
8. Wait for the vinyl to cool and gently peel off backing after few minutes. Do not dry clean.
Hand wash your fabric gently with mild detergent
Wait 24 hours after application to wash
Turn the article of clothing inside before you wash it
We recommend you to perform a test prior.
Adjust proper blade speed; cutting press; temperature of heat press or iron; pressure of heat press.