Vansky Universal TV Antenna with J-Mount Bracket
All acessoried you need to mount your outdoor antenna / satellite dish to your roof is included.
Universal Outdoor TV Antenna Mounting Pole
universal Outdoor TV Antenna Mounting Pole is a quick and economical mount for adding
antennas to any mounting situation. It can quickly adapt to many different pole
installations: the mount can be set up for roof, attic, or sidewall installations.
1. Select a desired mounting location.
2. Place the mast through the mounting base of the J-pole.
3. Level up the mounting base and then mark the pilot holes to be drilled with a marking pen.
4. Drill the pilot holes (with a drill bit about half the diameter of the bolt) into the marked areas.
5. Line up the holes of the mounting base of the J-pole with the drilled holes.
6. Drill and then secure the lag bolts into the pilot holes.
7. If necessary, you may adjust the direction of the mast by loosening the two lateral nuts on the mounting base of the J-pole.
At Vansky, we stand strongly behind the craftsmanship of Our Brand Products.
That’s why we back them with 45 Days Money Back & One Year Hassle Free Guarantee and provide Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.