You can inhale and exhale through either your nose or mouth easily.
There is no learning curve or getting comfortable breathing
through the snorkel.
Checking the seal before using:
– Pull the straps of the mask over your head and check that the mask
sits fittingly on your face.
– If you feel a slight pressure change when you breath, then it is sealed
very good, otherwise please kindly adjust the mask strap size and
– easy, natural breathing
– NO unclear or distorted field of view
– NO fogging
– NO major water leaks and easy draining system that doesn’t require
– taking the mask off easily
– durable, safe materials
– 360° adjustable straps
– GoPro mount
The size is measured from the eyebrow to the bottom of your chin, if
less than or equal to 4.72in(12cm), select size S/M; If more than
4.72in(12cm), select size L/XL.
Full face snorkel mask is not intended for use in scuba diving,free
diving or strenuous swimming,please follow the instructions.