● Several new planters not only are plants aesthetically pleasing in your space, but they have health benefits,
● Such as reducing carbon dioxide levels in your home and making people feel happier and more relaxed.
● Even if it’s cold and wet outside, a few beautiful plants and plant pots will mean it’s always summer, somewhere in your home.
● Plants can create a feeling of peace, and caring for them helps us slow down and appreciate the here and now.
● Our pots and plants help you bring new colors and textures into your home for nature-inspired updates.
❤This ceramic pot acts as insulation for the roots to protect against temperature changes
❤Ceramic pots will typically be constructed with light-colored clay and then finished with a glaze before being kiln fired…
❤The ceramic pots are baked in high temperature, which ensures the hardness and strength of our products. Clean surface, easy cleaning when you wash them
❤Ceramic pots are a great way to add a fun and decorative look to your garden, patio, or even inside your home while providing a safe home for your plants to grow.
※Plants not included. Grow and display your favorite plants with this simple flower pot, or use one as a decorative item for any empty corner of the shelf.
»How to Water Succulents«
-You water sparingly and slowly, so the water gets evenly distributed through the soil without pooling at the bottom.
-Another great option is this squeeze bottle from my favorite garden tools set. It has measurements on the side so you can see how much water is in the bottle.
-You can also use any sort of cup or even measuring spoons. The key is simply to pour on a designated amount of water. If you use your kitchen sink or watering can, it’s hard to know how much water your succulent is getting and it’s easy to overflow the pot or give it too much water