How to Reduce Bubbles?
1. Warm your resin before using it.
2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
3. After you’ve completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.
How to Demold:
Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily.
There’re also 2 methods to make this process easier.
1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well.
2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold.
How to Clean Resin Molds?
1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
How to Store Resin Molds?
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
Warning: For the small pieces, please keep away from babies, kids, children. Package Include:
2 Pcs x Resin Jewelry Molds
5 Pcs x Pendant Resin Molds
1 Pcs x Bracelet Resin Mold
1 Pcs x Diamond Resin Mold
1 Pcs x Mini Cone Mold
4 Pcs x Earrings Resin Molds
1 Pcs x Mini Sphere Mold
1 Pcx x Ring Mold
3 Pcs x Metal Stirring Rods
5 Pcs x Plastic Droppers
100 Pcs x Screw Eye Pins
10 Pcs x Finger Cots
1 x English Manual included