How to Reduce Bubbles?
NOTE: Torch is not recommended to use as it may tear the molds.
There’re several methods to reduce the bubbles in the resin.
1. Warm your resin before using it.
2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
3. After you’ve completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.
How to Demold:
Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily.
There’re also 2 methods to make this process easier.
1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well.
2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold.
How to Clean Resin Molds?
1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
How to Store Resin Molds?
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
the sphere silicone mold:
the cube silicone mold:
the diamond silicone mold:
– widest point to point: 60mm
– height: 35mm
the pyramid silicone mold:
-square Base:50mm x 50mm
the triangular pyramid silicone mold:
the stone silicone mold:
1 x Sphere Resin Mold
1 x Cube Resin Mold
1 x Pyramid Resin Mold
1 x Triangular Pyramid Resin Mold
1 x Stone Resin Mold
1 x Diamond Resin Mold
2 x Measuring Cups
10 x Wood Stir Sticks
1 x Copper Wire