Color: Rainbow Spectrum Silver
Opal Chrome Adhesive Craft Vinyl
A. Product Description:
1. Size: 1ft x 5ft (0.3 x 1.52m)
2. Thickness: 0.11mm Liner: 0.17mm
3. Set 0 to 1 degree blade depth of Cameo we tested.
4. Recommend to use with low adhesive cutting mat/weeding hook/high initial tack transfer paper for help(EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE)
5. Just recommend to use for clean/dry/flat/no texture surface.
6. Great for Hand Craft, Home Decor, Signs, Letters, Banners, Wall Decals, Window Graphics, Cars,Glass Mirrors, Scrapbooking.
B. How to Do It
1. Clean Surface – prepare your target surface clean and dry, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl.
2. Design with cutter – put in a cutting mat that has a sticky back and comes with a backing paper that protects the sticky surface on the mat.
3. Weeding the excess vinyl – leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well). 4. Apply the transfer paper – gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight.
5. Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
6. Remove Transfer paper – rub the clear tape carefully from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely.
This is NOT heat transfer vinyl/NOT Printable Vinyl/not work with inkjet or laser printers. Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.
NOT printable, NOT use on fabrics.