Renowned author Lora S. Irish shares her secrets on creating stunning pyrography! Inside Great Book of Woodburning, you’ll find:
- A 200-page, fully-illustrated guide to learning to burn
- 30 patterns for beginning, intermediate, and advanced pyrographers
- Skill-building exercises to help you master temperature, stroke, texture, and layering
- Step-by-step instructions and photos to pratice patterns
- Pyrography methods to help you judge the depth of color or tonal value for each area of your design
- An inspiring gallery of Lora S. Irish’s work
In this fully illustrated, 200-page guide, nationally recognized artist and pyrographer Lora S. Irish shares her expertise and reveals her secrets for crafting beautiful burned images from any drawing, pattern, or photograph. In no time, you’ll be doing everything from shading to composition as you adorn furniture, jewelry, ornaments, greeting cards, and much more, using the directions provided in this complete woodburning resource.
Beginner and advanced pyrographers alike will benefit from the 30 original traceable line patterns and the clear step-by-step instructions. An inspiring full-color gallery illustrates the beauty of Lora’s finished projects.
Inside Great Book of Woodburning, you’ll find exercises to master temperature, stroke, texture and layering, methods to judge depth of color and tonal values, and chapters on equipment, surface selection, and finishing techniques.
If you want to experience the joy of creating stunning pyrography art, all you need is an inexpensive woodburning tool and this book!