1 x Beard Straightening Brush
1 x Heat Resistant Glove
1 x Cloth Bag
1 x User Manual
1. The device must be used only on dry hair, so make sure your hair is dry.
2. Don’t use it in a bathtub, or anywhere with dripping water.
3. Keep the cord away from the heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around the product.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
1. Unplug the appliance and allow to cool.
2. Wipe the whole surface with a damp cloth.
3. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents or solvents.
4. Store the appliance in a cool, dry place.
POWER CORD SAFETY TIPS
1. Never pull or yank the cord or the appliance. Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
2. To insert the plug, hold it firmly and guide it into an outlet.
3. To disconnect the appliance, hold the plug and remove it from the outlet.
4. Before each use, inspect the power cord for cuts and/or abrasion marks. If any are found, this indicates that the appliance should be serviced and the line cord replaced.
5. Never wrap the cord tightly around the appliance, as this could place undue stress on the cord where it enters the appliance, and cause it to fray and break.
6. DO NOT OPERATE APPLIANCE IF THE POWER CORD SHOWS ANY DAMAGE, OR IF APPLIANCE WORKS INTERMITTENTLY OR STOPS WORKING ENTIRELY.