· XpressionDecals uses the latest ceramic and glass printing technology.
· Decals are suitable to be kiln fired and may also be used on non fired applications.
· How to Apply and Fire Decals: Soak decal in water to remove paper backing. Apply decal. Squeegee the water out. Thoroughly let your piece dry.
· Firing Temperature for Ceramic Decals:- 1436°F – 1508°F (780°C – 820°C) or cone 017-015. We recommend firing at cone 016. Firing Speed: FAST, do not soak or hold.
· Firing Temperature for Glass Decals:- 1050°F – 1200°F (780565°C – 649°C) or cone 022-020. Firing Speed: FAST, do not soak or hold.
· Decals are Lead Free and Food Safe. Put them on a plate or bottom of a bowl.
· These are NOT sepia decals. The colors are rich including black.
· Once kiln fired, they are permanent and will not scratch or rub off