– Sustainable and Eco-Friendly
– Hand Washable and Reusable
– Cotton, food grade beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin.
– Keeps food fresh for a longer time.
– Lasts up to 6 month with proper use and care.
– Do not use with raw meats and greasy or acidic foods, such as beef or fish.
– Hand-wash in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not wring.
– Keep away from heat, microwaves & dishwashers.
Alternative to Plastics
Say goodbye to expensive sandwich bags and endless rolls of plastic wrap. Beeswax wraps let you store food safely & securely. Perfect for packing a lunch & snacks for the day!
All Safe Ingredients
Our wraps are made from cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil and natural tree resin. This combination creates a food wrap that can be used again and again.
Easily Seal with Hands
Use the warmth of your hands to wrap beeswax wraps around a piece of food or over a bowl or casserole dish. When the Beeswax food wraps cools within seconds, it holds its seal. Use these to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, and baked goods. NOT for use with raw meat.
Wash in Cold Water
Wash your beeswax wraps in cool water. (Avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves.) Air dry. Beeswax and jojoba oil help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use the beeswax wraps again and again.
Live a greener lifestyle and save the planet by reducing plastic use. Protect yourself, your family and the environment from harmful plastics with these.
1 * 33×100 cm Beeswax Food Wraps