Altura Photo Lens Cleaning Paper Tissue (250 Sheets / 5 Booklets)
Altura Photo’s Lens Cleaning Tissues are a premium, one-time use lint-free tissue used for cleaning all types of delicate optics and surfaces. Perfect for keeping your valuable optics free of smudges and fingerprints. The extremely soft non-abrasive tissues are a must for all photographers, and packaged thin to fit in any type of camera case.
– Includes 5 booklets each containing 50 cleaning sheets.
– Packaged in a thin 5 ¼” x 3 ½” booklet that easily fits in any camera bag.
– Using lens cleaning tissue guarantees that you will have a clean tissue in reach for any type of situation.
– Each tissue is lint-free, static-free, and contains no abrasives or silicones.
– Perfect for removing fingerprints and stains from the surfaces of camera and camcorder lenses, telescopes, magnifying glasses, microscopes or other coated optical equipment.
Tips for use:
To achieve the most thorough cleaning, use the lens paper in combination with a liquid lens cleaning solution. Use a bulb type blower or brush to remove larger particles of dust or debris, which could potentially scratch the lens if rubbed. Gather several sheets of tissue in a wad, then apply a few drops of cleaning solution and rub the surface of the lens in a gentle circular motion. Last, buff the lens with a dry tissue to avoid streaks until the surface is clear.
– Altura Photo Lens Cleaning Tissue is compatible and 100% safe to use with all coated and non-coated lenses and sensitive optical equipment.