1/4”(Quarter inch) Quilting Patchwork Sewing Machine Presser Foot
Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines.
1. Fit for All Low Shank Brother & Baby Lock Sewing Machines using snap on foot shank.
2. Used with a center straight stitch. The distance from the needle to the guide is 1/4″.Perfect fit for piecing quilts.
Use this foot fit for exact 1/4″.Wide topstitching too.
3. Have markings on the side to ensure perfect guiding all the time.
The first mark in at the end of each toe is 1/4″.
Use these marks to turn corners or sew angled pieces.
4. The marking located on the left side are measured at 1/8″ increments and the marks on the right side are at 1/4″.
Use these marks to start, stop, or pivot when piecing, topstitching or doing general sewing.
5. The narrow left toe is 1/8″ wide and can be used as the guide fit for piecing mini-quilts.
Just place the fabric along the edge of the toe and sew.